(more formal) At the end of a meeting, use the past tense: 'It was very nice to meet you too.'.

'It's been a great pleasure, meeting you at last.'. or 'The pleasure is all mine.' Improve your English and try our online English lessons for free. the pleasure is all mine: I am the one who is pleased, happy. '.

or 'It was a pleasure to meet you too.'. English Vocabulary tips & definition with Gymglish. Sometimes people say 'The pleasure is all mine.' or 'The pleasure was all mine. "The pleasure is all mine" is a nice answer when someone is right before you and says "Nice to meet you!".

'The pleasure is [or was] ['all'] mine. B: The pleasure is mine.

It does not work so well with a future event like the one you mention.

Could you please tell me what B means? It means more than that!

People usually say 'The pleasure is mine' in response to someone else mentioning 'pleasure'. "The pleasure is all mine" is a polite and gracious response that can be used when the other person indicates pleasure.

'.

「The pleasure is mine」「The pleasure is all mine」は直訳すると、「その喜びはわたしのものです」となります。 「the pleaure」は「the」がついているので、話し手と聞き手の「共通の」喜びを指していて、それは「お互いが会ったこと」に対する「共通の喜び」ということになります。 「nice to meet you」の直訳は「会えて嬉しいです」で、それに対して「The pleasure is mine.」は「その喜び」は「共通 … Does he want to say "It is a pleasure to meet you, too."

There I think "I am looking forward to seeing you too" is the best ways to go.

The pleasure is all mine.

A: It is a pleasure to meet you. "The pleasure will be all mine" sounds slightly overdone.

Sram Force Etap Axs 完成車, 鶴岡八幡宮 お守り 返納, 鶏 胸肉 たたき 通販, もつ福 いわき クーポン, マイケルコース ショルダーバッグ インスタ, アジング リール 3000番, パプリカ マリネ 作り置き, ソラシドエア ヤング割 いくら, 三点 部 首, 海外 医学部 予備コース, 公園 イベント 関西, じゃがいも スナック レシピ, マイクラ 車 事故, 出水市 よう皮膚科 口コミ, ウォークマン プロフェッショナル 修理, アディダス パーカー 冬, トムフォード アイシャドウ レオパードサン, 色鉛筆 透明 塗り方, 8時間ダイエット 糖 質 制限, ネットワーク ビックリマーク 消え ない, アトラン ティカ キャラ, タミヤ 大和 1/350 違い, ホテル ランチ 服装 タイツ, 妊娠中 ちりめんじゃこ そのまま, メルカリ 利益率 どのくらい, ドジョウ 飼育 100均, 箕面ビール コーヒー IPA, ベクター イラレ 文字 化け, 紅茶 モテ る, 東京 ホテル 格安 1人, 景色 英語 複数形, Google検索 ドメイン 除外, スピニング リール シャリ感 とは, 石鯛 ピトン 自作, 工場 人間関係 最悪, 舌下免疫療法 病院 神奈川, グラデーション 塗り方 アイビス, 話題 レシピ (クックパッド), 050 アプリ 着信, 無印 学習机 オーク材, 信州大学 繊維学部 機械ロボット, 近畿大学 スケジュール 2020, 厚 揚げ 南蛮 献立, 午後の紅茶 ミルクティー 2リットル, 生野区 中学校 ヤンキー, ピル 薬 飲み合わせ ロキソニン, さつまいも 味噌汁 豆腐, み くり キッズ クリニック 求人, ドコモ光 Ipv6 Hi-ho, ティファニー フープピアス 1837, ベッカム ニット帽 ブランド, ReadyNAS 102 速度, 味の素 餃子 何個, 高槻 アスレチック 営業, スーモ 岡山 賃貸, リメイクシート 貼り方 キッチン, イオン キャンペーン とらたぬ, Library/Application Support/Google Chrome, Nas 接続方法 ハブ, Excel Exe DDE, フィルムカメラ アプリ 日付, ボール イラスト ポケモン, ロイズ 黒糖チョコレート 国際通り, 四 天王寺 金持ち, Lightning LAN Apple, モッチッチ CM 歴代, 大阪 女子旅 穴場, 喉の痛み 漢方 ツムラ, ドラえもん 牧場物語 料理コンテスト, ベイトリール PE 結び方,